Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates by providing leading point-of-sale financing options for merchants across the e-commerce journey. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow merchants to integrate an installment loan financing and checkout experience anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. Bread was started in 2015 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date.
We are looking to hire Software Engineers at all levels with experience in Golang (Go) in multiple teams across Engineering.
- Expertise building scalable, reliable distributed systems
- Expert knowledge of server-side development in Go, or another object-oriented language
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with public web APIs
- A passion for engineering and technology
Nice to have:
- React experience is a major plus
- Basic DevOps experience is helpful
As engineering is core to our business, we believe strongly in the value of continuous investment in the overall health and quality of our technology. One way we do this is via Working Groups. Working Groups are teams of engineers who set out to tackle a specific engineering initiative outside of their primary engineering team. Working Groups have included such areas as Logging Architecture, Internal Authentication, Community & Blogs, Testing Infrastructure, and Monitoring.