Graduate Full-Stack Engineer at Quartet Health
**Remote must be located in the United States of America**
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who wants to build products that help patients improve their lives through mental health care. You will be part of a cross-functional team of full-stack engineers, product managers, and designers, focused on complex engineering challenges unique to the healthcare industry.
- Participate in and lead technical architectural planning sessions with other engineers
- Contribute to our code base and help ensure that our coding standards and patterns are observed through code reviews and pair programming
- Work closely with Product and Design to scope features
- Collaborate with our DevOps team to build and scale tools/libraries, streamlining developer workflows and improving the developer experience
- Feel inspired to refactor, implement changes, or develop processes that will improve everyone’s workflow
- Mentor and be mentored -- we are always learning!
- You are a full-stack engineer who is comfortable developing API-driven web applications.
- Your passion in collaboration stems from a ceaseless desire to learn from team members of all disciplines and experiences.
- React and Node.js are where you’re most comfortable, but you’re happy to jump into Java once in a while. Prior experience in Java is ideal, but not essential.
- You love finding simple, elegant solutions to complicated problems.
- Knowledge of Health Systems and Technologies
- Experience with back-end technologies including Java, Postgres, Spring Boot
- Experience with mobile development using frameworks such as React Native
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Sentry, ElastAlert and Kibana
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tools such as Docker, Jenkins and Nginx
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.