Informatica Cloud / iPaaS Engineer
The mission of the Informatica Cloud/iPaaS Engineer is to provide technical leadership and hands-on design and development to implement robust integration solutions within an overarching enterprise architecture. The Informatica Cloud/iPaaS Engineer must accomplish this mission in an environment of rapidly changing business models, multi-cloud technologies, and customer expectations. The Informatica Cloud/iPaaS Engineer will architect, design, and implement enterprise level iPaaS solutions including API/Process orchestrations in multiple contexts of the business.
- 8+ years' experience in with the design and implementation of Enterprise Solutions
- B.S. Software Engineering or Equivalent Formal Education
- M.S. degree preferred but not required
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and goals
- Extensive understanding of Multi-cloud architectural solutions and integration patterns
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and other Cloud Platforms
- Extensive experience with Informatica Cloud/iPaaS including API Management and Security
- Extensive experience with Informatica Cloud/iPaaS architecture and design patterns for Application and Data orchestration/integration
- Experience with Amazon AWS, S3, and related Big Data environments and applications
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
Demonstrated expertise in the design of complex IT systems and their respective architectures:
- Discovering and gathering system(s) requirements
- Analyzing single and integrated IT systems across platforms/networks
- Formulation of solution context
- Configuring designs and diagramming same
Deep working, technical knowledge (Subject Matter Expert) in multiple disciplines that include:
- Multi-cloud architecture
- Application development and deployment; willing to code in platforms the beyond Informatica.
- Creation and maintenance of infrastructure supporting complex application environment(s)
- Cross-platform design, build, integration and maintenance
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and “Other-as-a-Served” disciplines
- User experience: Impact of architecture/design on end user
Personal, professional and leadership skills:
- Listening and engaging in dialogue that supports the success of others on the team
- Must collaborate and think critically in a team-based environment to solve problems
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to all stakeholders, including the non-technical
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Check out our Engineering blog!