Information Security Engineer at iCapital Network
The Security Engineer at iCapital Network will work on key defense and detection projects as they relate to our Application Platform and Corporate data security needs. You will champion and guide the implementation and management of both application and infrastructure security initiatives across the company.Responsibilities
- Act as a main point of contact and expert on matters relating to information security systems.
- Maintain, and improve our security configuration within our AWS hosting environments.
- Specify, install, configure and operate information security systems that prevent and detect suspicious activity
- Manage third party Penetration Test vendors to plan testing, review identified issues, and implement remediation plans.
- Work closely with our software development team to ensure the delivery of a highly secure application platform.
- Interface with client IT Risk / Security teams as they perform assessments of iCapital’s service offering.
- 5+ years of experience in a highly technical Information Security role.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS security configurations (VPC, Security Groups, User / Role Entitlements, API Access Keys, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with information security responsibilities related to custom build software products.
- 3+ years of experience security internal IT resources (Networks, Laptops, Desktops, Wireless Access Points, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience with Application and Network layer vulnerability testing
- Strong understanding of Web / Internet based protocols (HTTPS, SSL / TLS, etc.)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group effort, as required
- Solid problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills