Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
We’re looking for an Information Security Manager to help build our information security program. As a software product that empowers companies to process their mission-critical data efficiently, we want to assure customers of the security and safety of Hyperscience as an application to use within their organization and as an enterprise-level SaaS. This individual will help evangelize security policies across the organization, address customer inquiries, and drive our security compliance efforts.
- Define and manage the company’s information security policies and risk management program.
- Oversee and lead our security compliance efforts (SOC 2, ISO, PCI, etc.)
- Lead regular audits of our security program to inform risk management and strategic decisions.
- Serve as an internal information security advisor and subject matter expert to the organization on various security initiatives.
- Serve as subject matter expert supporting client security RFIs and questionnaires.
- Robust experience auditing against various security standards, compliance frameworks, and best practices. (SOC2, ISO, NIST, HIPAA, PCI, CSA)
- Strong knowledge in auditing AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- At least five (5) years of information security and compliance experience with 2+ years of management experience.
- Experience working in a software product company preferred.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, Info-Sec Security certifications preferred.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 or parent over the age of 65, for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.