Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
We’re looking for an Information Security Manager to help build our information security program. As a software product that empowers companies to process their mission-critical data efficiently, we want to assure customers of the security and safety of Hyperscience as an application to use within their organization and as an enterprise-level SaaS. This individual will help evangelize security policies across the organization, address customer inquiries, and drive our security compliance efforts.
- Define and manage the company’s information security policies and risk management program.
- Oversee and lead our security compliance efforts (SOC 2, ISO, PCI, etc.)
- Lead regular audits of our security program to inform risk management and strategic decisions.
- Serve as an internal information security advisor and subject matter expert to the organization on various security initiatives.
- Serve as subject matter expert supporting client security RFIs and questionnaires.
- Robust experience auditing against various security standards, compliance frameworks, and best practices. (SOC2, ISO, NIST, HIPAA, PCI, CSA)
- Strong knowledge in auditing AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- At least five (5) years of information security and compliance experience with 2+ years of management experience.
- Experience working in a software product company preferred.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, Info-Sec Security certifications preferred.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.