Infrastructure Engineer - Continuous Delivery at Angi
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professions and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for most indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the opportunity:
As a member of the Continuous Delivery team, your job will be to provide robust, self-service tooling that enables delivery teams to effect change in a fast, safe, and reliable manner. You will help shape the pipeline hundreds of developers depend upon to deliver change to our products.
What you will do:
- Explore and implement new technology/solutions to evolve Angi's code delivery pipeline
- Continually seek understanding of the challenges and desired outcomes of our customers
- Design solutions that incorporate best practices and reduce cognitive load
- Develop the skills needed to continually evolve the services we provide
Who you are:
- You have a strong history of professional growth, collaboration, and excellent communication skills.
- You enjoy sharing what you’ve learned with others and benefitting from the knowledge of your peers.
- You are motivated by opportunities to dig into complicated processes, identify inefficiencies, and deliver optimizations.
- You collaborate with Developers, Product Management and other stakeholders to identify further improvements to our processes and systems
- You partner with and mentor other team members to introduce new technologies and help further their career progression
- You have worked extensively with one of the primary Continuous Integration platforms, such as Jenkins, Travis CI, GitLab CI, etc.
- Well-versed in at least one programming language: Ruby, Python, Golang, etc.
- Professional experience with containerization tools like Docker and Kubernetes
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $120- $200K, plus bonus and equity, commensurate with experience and performance.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world