Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We are looking for engineers with experience or interest in cloud infrastructure to build, support and scale the foundations of our services, systems and applications.
This role reports to our Infrastructure Team Engineering ManagerResponsibilities / What will I be doing? / You will…
- Designing, deploying and maintaining AWS infrastructure with Terraform.
- Instrumenting codebases to provide observability into system health.
- Building and maintaining CI pipelines to test and deploy code.
- Planning for the growth of our infrastructure.
- Working across teams to identify and improve engineering standards, tools and processes.
- 4+ years experience as a Software Engineer.
- Strong programming proficiency (we use Ruby and Node.js).
- Experience maintaining three-tier web applications.
- Experience with Cloud Providers, with a preference for AWS.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, with a preference for Terraform.
- Experience with Container Orchestration, with a preference for Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI systems to test and deploy systems.
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.