As an Infrastructure Security Engineer on our Security Engineering team, you will support our cloud infrastructure by developing tools, building services and providing consultative services to our engineering teams. You will be a key member safeguarding our users who entrust vimeo with their content every day. You will build tools, and services (We use Python, and Go). You love to solve puzzles, and are a great team player
What you'll do:
- Improve the security of our production systems
- Review changes to our infrastructure and application for potential security impact
- Conduct regular security assessments of Vimeo’s infrastructure and provide red team services to our organization as needed
- Focus on automation, tooling, and delivery of our industry leading security tools
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Solid understanding of web application architecture, TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, and Linux
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud
- Competence with one or more programming languages, we use Python and Go
- A passion for network security, hacking and cryptography
- Experience with ISO 27001/2, PCI, SOX, ITGC, or other security frameworks is a plus
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs