Infrastructure Security Engineer at Vimeo
As an Infrastructure Security Engineer on our Security Engineering team, you will support our cloud infrastructure by developing tools, building services and providing consultative services to our engineering teams. You will be a key member safeguarding our creators who entrust vimeo with their content every day. You will build tools, and services (We use Python, and Go). You love to solve puzzles, and are a great team player
What you'll do:
- Improve the security of our production systems
- Review changes to our infrastructure and application for potential security impact
- Conduct regular security assessments of Vimeo’s infrastructure and provide red team services to our organization as needed
- Focus on automation, tooling, and delivery of our industry leading security tools
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Solid understanding of web application architecture, TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, and Linux
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud
- Competence with one or more programming languages, we use Python and Go
- A passion for network security, hacking and cryptography
- Experience with ISO 27001/2, PCI, SOX, ITGC, or other security frameworks is a plus
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com