Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.About the Role
Riskified’s clients come in many shapes and sizes, span multiple software platforms and each one has their own unique concerns and internal flows. We are looking for a Integrations Engineer who will be responsible for getting new customers set up and integrated with our service quickly and reliably.
Externally, you’ll be working with brand-name retailers who are looking to reduce online fraud rates and increase their bottom line and want to start receiving our service as soon as possible.
Internally, you’ll be coordinating horizontally with multiple teams from different departments to ensure that all relevant concerns are addressed and serving as one of the primary POCs for the Integrations team.
The end goal of an Integrations Engineer is to make a complex and involved process as easy and effortless for each new client, and we are looking for a talented and eager candidate to help our rapidly growing NYC team.What You'll Be Doing
- Lead on-site integration efforts for enterprise clients
- Support Sales and Account Management efforts (presales and post sales) for our highly strategic merchants as one of our strongest subject matter experts
- Be the public face of Riskified from a technical and operational integration perspective
- Provide end-to-end support for new clients during their on-boarding process
- Have a deep understanding of our system and our product capabilities
- Build, monitor and execute a joint integration project plan with the client
- Own all public-facing SDKs, APIs, integration guides and support documents
- An incredibly strong “can do” attitude, Riskified is growing fast and tackling unique problems that require quick thinking and adaptability
- At least 4-5 years experience as a integrations engineer or advanced technical manager working with multiple technical teams of an organization such as DEV OPS or Product
- Proven technical background, should be comfortable reading logs, source code, querying DBs
- Substantial experience in a customer facing technical role, including face to face meetings and pre-sales activities with enterprise merchants
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Prior B2B SaaS experience - an advantage
The ideal candidate would have
- Experience serving as a professional mentor for junior colleagues
- Experience working with enterprise companies
- Experience working with databases and querying languages (e.g. SQL)
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site