The Corporate Technology team at Chainalysis is responsible for the devices, infrastructure and services that employees rely on. This job involves managing hundreds of devices, Identity and Access Management and services such as GSuite, Slack, Zoom, and Atlassian among others.
The Integration Engineer will help the company by automating manual processes, building out tools and managing systems. You’ll be responsible for ensuring stability and availability of all IT integrations and processes within the company and your success will be measured by automation that helps scale the company.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have built long-term, systematic and robust solutions to ensure our integrations meet the highest engineering standards and deliver on customer expectations
- Owned, managed and ensured smooth operation of all integrations
- Contribute fixes and enhancements to current integrations
- Worked closely with cross functional teams building new integrations and provided constant improvements
- Work with Engineering, Finance, and HR to discover and fix technical issues in our integrations
- Help drive best practices across integrations
A background like this helps:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced level Scripting knowledge
- Experience in working in IPaaS Solutions such as Tray.io, Workato, Tines.io
- Strong knowledge of APIs
- AWS Knowledge along with working experience with Cloud Formation/Terraform
- Excellent debugging and root cause analysis skills
- Technically driven and prefer to automate processes
- Enjoy working with others in a collaborative fashion
- Have experienced working with a strong security team and can work within security best practices
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Bonus points if you're currently or recently led a small team
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.