iOS Engineer III at Stash (Remote)
Want to help everyday Americans build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we believe in the power of simplifying investing, making it easy and affordable for everyday Americans to build wealth and achieve their financial goals.
We’re one of the fastest growing fintechs in the U.S. and have had another record-breaking year. In 2021 we almost doubled our headcount and valuation. Our personal finance app makes investing easy and affordable; this year 6 million customers set aside more than $3 billion with Stash.
Prioritizing People is one of our core values and has been key to a healthy work-life balance and a great sense of fulfillment and inclusion. We employ a true people first - hybrid model. Live and work where you feel the most productive, whether that is in your home, in an office, or a combination of both. Anywhere in the US or UK.
Let’s solve complex problems and tackle wealth inequality.
As an iOS Engineer on our team, you are someone who is comfortable working independently and also reinforcing best practices across the team. Your technical prowess will help to level up our team in addition to the development of our product. You are passionate about shipping efficient, reliable, crash-free code that reaches millions of users.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement new features and products for the Stash native iOS application using Swift
- Make an impact on the architectural design of our overall iOS application
- Ship efficient, reliable, crash-free code that reaches millions of users
- You are passionate about iteration. You will be integral in driving great features to customers at a rapid data driven pace.
- Be a part of a cross-functional team collaborating to build software based on data, an understanding of the business, and technical priorities
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- A keen interest in testing best practices (TDD is a plus!)
- Experience or interest in working with a VIPER architecture
- Experience or interest in working with CoreData
- Passion for the latest in Swift software architecture and patterns
- An open mind with the ability to adopt a new style or solution at the drop of a hat
- Creative problem solver with a passion for testing, debugging, and overall code quality
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience shipping a popular consumer application at scale
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**