iOS Engineer (Junior to Senior)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
We are seeking Junior to Senior level iOS Engineers to join the WW iOS team. You will write code, build prototypes, solve problems, and deliver features that improve the lives of millions of our members. You will also learn from our talented team of software engineers and share your knowledge to make us better too. If you've got great iOS chops and want to see your work appreciated by millions of users, the WW Mobile team is the place for you
We strive to be early adopters of the latest iOS features, from Swift to Apple Watch. We also love using tools like Cocoapods, fastlane, and CircleCI to help us write modular code and quickly deliver apps to beta testers and the App Store. Maybe there's a cool new framework or tool you've been dying to try out. Or maybe you want to write your own. WW is the place to do it.
- Write clean, well-architected, self-documenting code
- Want to learn from other engineers and share your knowledge with the team
- Seek out challenges that make you grow - as a person, and as a software developer
- Are a self-starter and a team player
- Participate in code reviews and our biannual hackathons
- Bring a critical mind to identifying and solving issues and bugs
- Aren't afraid to share your ideas and raise red flags when appropriate
- Want to evangelize the WW Mobile team via open source, tech meetups, and conferences
- Don't mind taking occasional trips to visit the San Francisco office!
- Professional iOS development experience
- Excellent command of Swift and the iOS SDKs
- Several published applications in the App Store or strong track record of shipping products
- Solid background writing modular, object-oriented code
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience writing unit and/or automation tests with XCTest
Please note that all offers of employment are contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.