Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better. We are looking for an experienced iOS Engineer with amazing collaboration and development skills to join us in our NYC Headquarters.
About this role
- Join a small team that develops and supports business critical iOS app for Clients.
- Collaborate with product and design to grow the top iOS Therapy app.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Comfort and delight in a small, fast-paced startup environment.
- An eye for design and user experience. You love delighting users with subtle animations and details.
- 5 years professional experience
- 2 - 3 years native iOS development
- Have contributed or have an app on the AppStore.
- Experience in mixed language Objective-C and Swift projects. Must know the intricacies of interoperating between the two languages.
- Experience in mixed interface layout techniques.
- Experience migrating sprint/struts to autolayout
- Experience with Dynamic Constraints:
- Visual Interface Language
- Sizing classes
- Portrait vs Landscape
- Knowledgeable of UIViewController lifecycle methods
- Well versed in storyboards/XIBs, as well as writing layout code by hand
- Experience with static libraries, frameworks and cocoapods.
- Knowledge of Charles Proxy, GitFlow, Git and Jira.
- Experience with React Native and RxSwift.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or a related field. Or demonstrable computer science knowledge
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.