Hinge is looking for an iOS Engineer to join our mobile engineering team. Your primary goals are to work with your team to grow into an independent, capable, and confident iOS developer and to improve the quality of the Hinge iOS app.
- Contribute to feature development
- Contribute to iOS issue tracking and resolution
- Develop a strong understanding of iOS fundamentals
- Develop a strong understanding of the project development process at Hinge
- You have 0-2 years of professional experience in iOS development
- You have prior knowledge of or experience with iOS development (Swift strongly preferred)
- You have strong software development and design fundamentals
- You are capable of clear, productive, and empathetic communication
- You are open, curious, and eager to learn
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description