iOS Software Engineer
You are an experienced developer who wants to get in on NYC's hottest startup and really make your mark. You are passionate about creating a fantastic home-search experience and you feel it is critical that your voice is heard in product and business decisions. Ideally, you’re active in the open-source community. Your work is probably available in the App Store. You have strong opinions on code structure and modularization. You are a great communicator and you take care to understand before making yourself understood.
At Compass You Will:
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications in both the the App Store and Enterprise Distribution
- Deep knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, and Xcode
- Experience collaborating on software projects and working in a team environment.
- Strong debugging skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
What We Look For:
- A Github account with open source contributions
- Experience in Android development
- Familiarity with Java and Python
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.