ISV Director at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
As an ISV Director, your job will be to evangelize the OwnBackup brand within our top ISV partners (nCino, Veeva, Copado, etc.) by engaging key executives and stakeholders, building relationships at different levels of the organization, developing and executing joint GTM plans and aligning messaging. By establishing and growing the business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day interactions, you will be responsible for driving customer acquisition.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Partnerships, the ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the executive level, as well as a product/technical background enabling management of joint product integration conversations that translate into GTM efforts. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen and deep familiarity with cloud and IT infrastructure technologies.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Engage ISV Sales, Customer Success Group and Marketing organizations to evangelize the OwnBackup brand. Create and drive new opportunities for OwnBackup to align messaging and GTM strategy with ISVs
- Define partnership/market requirements, and produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product/program performance
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to our relationship with ISVs
- Help internal business partners address and resolve technical and business challenges proactively
- Ensure that OwnBackup’s sales team works closely with stakeholders at Salesforce to maximize success and adoption
- Set and manage goals around key initiatives
Your Work Experience
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce partner ecosystem
- Strong Salesforce administration skills
- Relevant work experience in product/platform, partnership or technical experience in enterprise technology and SaaS companies
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence executives
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills – with the ability to develop work in relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside OwnBackup
- Strong project management, follow-up and analytical skills
- Understanding of Salesforce ecosystem
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.