We are seeking an IT Support Engineer to join our expanding team to focus on delivering a wide variety of IT Support functions across the company. To keep a fast moving, innovative and technology-focused company up and running is no mean feat. With employees located in offices in the US, Brazil, Greece, and Malta with further growth expected for the future. Effective communication with users throughout the Incident and Request lifecycles, ensuring that a first-class customer service is delivered to the end user community. Prioritization of work, monitor and assist in managing team tasks and service desk queues, ensuring full details are captured to enable the incident or request to be fulfilled/ resolved within defined service targets. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team and a growing company with access to cutting edge technical tools and systems.
What you'll do:
- You’ll be one of the the first points of contact for any IT-related requests or issues that Yieldstreet employees may experience
- You’ll administer and support configurations and records of everything end-users face as well as own the data reporting and cleanup
- Endpoints include desktops or laptops, mobile devices, printers, AV gear, and any peripherals
- In addition to solving day-to-day issues, you'll be responsible for understanding why they occur and providing long-term solutions to prevent them from happening again
- You will ensure that all policies and procedures for communication and escalation of incidents and issues are followed, and that the Help team is up to date with industry standard policies and protocols
- You'l also be able to suggest recommendations based on requests from various departments and locations, run the required research, and test various potential solutions on a global scale
What you'll need:
- Deep knowledge and experience with macOS and Windows
- Experience administering virtual hosts and environments
- Prior experience in a Desktop Support role and the ability to manage your daily functions while assisting on projects and handling recurring tasks independently
- Experience working with and assisting users of AV systems and event endpoints in a highly technical environment
- Expertise not only troubleshooting issues and finding their root causes, but also clearly documenting steps taken to troubleshoot and ensuring they don't reoccur
- A deep understanding of the usual OSs and endpoints - how to provision, deploy, and maintain them; what protects them; and the software that runs on them
- Advanced familiarity with endpoint management tools and/or modern MDM / UEM style tools.
- Experience working with collaboration tools, conferencing systems, remote IT tools, and ticketing systems is crucial
- The ability to speak in technical and non-technical jargon, and translate both into comprehendible documentation and requirements company-wide
- The ability to empathize with the end user and craft solutions to help them swiftly while under stress
- An understanding of scripting, scripting languages, and how they can be used to deploy packages and automate tasks
- The ability to make decisions on day-to-day support questions without needing to check with the leadership team for guidance
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.