IT Systems Engineer at Vise
Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round. Come join us!
As one of the first members of our IT Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to build systems from the ground up. Our team is focused on building a scalable foundation as we enter a fast paced growth cycle. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the best tools in the industry while implementing them the way you’ve always wanted. We’re a team that’s curious about the most innovative & efficient way to support Vise securely.
This role can be based in LA, SF, or NYC where Vise hubs will be located. . We will continue to be remote-optional until September 30, 2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.What you will own
- Own our corporate productivity suite (GSuite, Slack, JIRA, Notion, Office 365, Zoom), corporate Identity/IAM (Okta), & endpoint management framework (JAMF, Intune, Kolide)
- Be an escalation point for the IT Support team
- Help lead our corporate technology strategy as we go through hypergrowth
- Own onboarding of new services to Okta
- Assist in reviewing new vendors for security/compliance
- Strong familiarity managing Okta
- Deep experience in SaaS based modern IT environments with 5+ years experience
- Deep familiarity with Apple based environments
- Strong passion for a security first mindset
- Experience writing & maintaining scripts in 1 language (Bash, Python, etc)
- Working experience at a start up
- Experience managing outside vendors/consultants
- Experience building out compliance at early stages
- Experience working on go to market systems (Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo)
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.