IT Systems Engineering Manager at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Stash is looking to bring on a seasoned IT Systems Engineering Manager to lead our IT Systems Engineering Team. This new role is responsible for managing the team that supports automation, systems integration, identity access management, networking, and lifecycle processes on core systems and tools. You will play a key role in the IT organization and will lead the tactical and strategic momentum of a highly technical team and be responsible for the growth and development of said team as well as maintaining the reliability and optimization of systems.
What you'll do:
- Manage, hire, support, and grow a team of IT Systems Engineers, including performance management and career development
- Lead system integrations/automation throughout Stash’s Application Portfolio
- Work with the IT Operations, IT Business, and Security teams to collaborate on improvements and scaling of systems infrastructure and core services
- Provide oversight for critical IT tools such as Google Workspace, Okta, and JIRA
- Drive process and proactively identify and address technical issues
- Architecting and troubleshooting network connectivity
- Own relationships with external vendors, including SLAs and licensing
- Responsible for reporting on key performance metrics and making data-driven decisions
- Develop a roadmap and strategy for the IT Systems Engineering Team
- Ability to integrate compliance controls and auditability in builds
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years managing infrastructure, systems, and services
- 5-7 years experience managing MacOS, Windows & Linux with a primary focus on MacOS
- At least 3-5 years experience with direct reports
- Impeccable written communication and documentation skills.
- Verbally able to convey complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with the following: JAMF, Meraki, Google Workspace, Okta, Slack
- Experience using Confluence, JIRA or comparable documentation and project management software.
- Experience with automation tools such as Zapier, Workato, Mulesoft etc.
- Own and drive IT Projects and deliverables
- Knowledge of industry compliance and audit standards (e.g., PCI, SOC2, etc.,)
- Startup Experience in a fast growing company preferred
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.