Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
We are in need for Java developers to work with our client in
Every project will be different, but you’ll always be responsible for:
- Translate business and technical requirements into well engineered business applications.
- Use data to guide decision-making, developing or enhancing tools as necessary to collect it.
- Design distributed computation infrastructure to run parallelized queries over large volumes of data.
- Communication with product managers, project managers, internal users and compliance officers about new feature requests, explanation of existing features etc.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem-solving skills: Individuals at our company have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights.
- Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals, enjoy a fast pace environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience developing high performance, low latency systems ( sub-seconds )
- Thorough knowledge of Java programming concepts
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Linux systems programming experience including memory management, concurrent programming infrastructure, and the networking stack
- Exposure to Distributed, Stream processing systems handling large volume ( big data ) in near real-time
- Exposure to stack like HDFS/S3, MemSQL, Kafka/Streaming Message System, Flink/Distributed Processing
What we’d love to see:
- Linux systems programming experience including memory management, concurrent programming infrastructure, and the networking stack.
- Experience in Financial industry.
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why Join Our Team?
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020 and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.