WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is a first-in-class solution that offers innovative alternative methods to the traditional cash-out process. We connect brands that are looking to acquire and retain customers with platforms that have users who are looking to withdraw funds.
At Prizeout, you will be able to make an immediate impact at an early-stage start-up with the unique opportunity to grow with us by joining at an exciting time. We are a small, collaborative team looking for like-minded individuals that are eager to dive right in from day one.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work primarily with the client side application team on coding the front end of our product, so strong front end skills is a must
- Develop and maintain basic CRUD operations via node APIs
- Contribute to front-end user experience, UI architecture, and data structures
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Solve complex problems with the end user’s needs always in mind
- Collaborate with other engineers, product team members, designers, and data scientists to accomplish goals and deliver on timelines
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-4 years of front end development experience working in Agile methodologies; Previous node.js experience is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience developing Node.js APIs and experience with Postgres or other relational databases.
- Experience with a client side application library or framework such as Angular, React or Vue
- Deep understanding of SPA based applications and how to interact with REST APIs
- Proficiency in CSS3 using a CSS pre-processing technology (Transitions and animations are a bonus)
- Strong collaboration skills, acute attention to detail
- Team player first and foremost; strong collaborative approach (egos not required) while maintaining a level of self-starter mentality with a get-it-done approach
- Must be willing to work full-time in New York City