Junior Front End Developer
At the Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal technology space. Our mission is to pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses on their most critical cases, and be a hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, the MLB and many others.
We are looking for a Junior Front End Developer who will make a significant impact on the company’s website and technology platform as we continue to expand on a national scale.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Junior Front End Developer reports to the SVP of Marketing and will work closely with members of the marketing and technology teams (CTO, Lead Front End Developer, Lead Graphic Designer) to help with different projects. This is a great opportunity to blend your creative and technical skills through a variety of interesting and far-future thinking projects, have significant impact, and participate in a high-growth company with an incredible culture.
We are in the process of rebranding and redesigning our website. The new site design and front end development is nearing completion. Expecting to launch new site beginning of Q4 2019.
- Assist with front end development of website, SAAS platform, and internal tools
- Develop user friendly interface for websites, landing pages, and applications from concept through deployment, with responsive, mobile-first philosophy
- Work with graphic designers to ensure consistent, site-wide design
- Site implementation, and maintenance
- B.A./B.S. Degree in relevant field
- Ability to write clean, organized, and reusable code
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, collaborative environment with multiple deadlines
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus