Founded in 2014, Even Financial is a B2B fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. As the leading search, comparison, and recommendation engine for financial services, Even seamlessly bridges financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion and MoneyLion) via its simple yet robust API and embeddable marketplaces. Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, fully customizable, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security at scale. Even’s investors are leading financial services firms and VCs, including American Express Ventures, Canaan Partners, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Greatpoint Ventures, Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures. Even placed in the Top 50 of the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, awarded to the fastest growing tech companies in the world, and has originated over $3B in credit to date.
Even is looking for a Junior Integration Engineer to help build and maintain integrations and reporting with our various financial institution partners. The role will require understanding and using internal tooling to set up and maintain our pipeline of reporting ingestion, working with others as part of a product team, as well as coding solutions and adding to the API. This position requires a willingness to function as a first-level triage where you will be expected to get your hands dirty and dive into logs, alerts, and error messages should any issues come up.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an understanding of programming, and APIs, but maybe not an entire application architecture or large system working in concert. In this position, you will be empowered to make a significant impact on the business, with exposure to many, aspects of the platform, as well as learning how to build a robust API first product.
- Contribute to back-end applications servicing our main APIs.
- Develop and maintain partner API integrations and reporting.
- Monitor alerts for any reporting errors or changes.
- Triage and investigate alerts and issues in the production system.
- Interface with internal stakeholders to investigate and solve any reporting discrepancies.
- Less than 2 years of software engineering experience, or a strong academic background in computer science.
- Experience with a JVM language.
- Understanding of an HTTP/TCP request and response.
- Understanding of data and/or line processing.
- Not afraid to get into the logs to root out errors and information.
- Asks questions.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision packages + life and disability insurance
401K retirement plans
Company paid holidays
Uncapped paid time off (PTO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.