Junior Python Engineer
We are seeking a skilled Python developer to work on web crawling projects, along with API implementations and other data analytics tasks. The “Crawler” team is responsible for building and maintaining the codebase that extracts data from thousands of different institutions--which is at the core of Quovo’s business offering. This role gives a junior/entry-level developer with strong Python skills the opportunity to be part of a close-knit, fast-growing team and make an immediate impact with their work.
Skills and experience:
- Proficient with Python
- Strong understanding of HTTP and webservers
- Website crawling, DOM parsing, other data mining/retrieval experience
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with common crawling, extracting, and data processing technologies/techniques
- Basic database experience, e.g. SQL
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
Please apply below, and include some examples of your code (a github link works great!) and be prepared to receive a coding challenge if you continue through the application process.
About Us: Quovo is the leading provider of account aggregation and data analytics technology for finance. Hundreds of financial institutions, advisors, and fintech companies utilize Quovo technology as the foundation for their service offerings, aggregating and integrating millions of daily transactions. Our office is located in the heart of Manhattan and we offer a full range of benefits including health, vision, dental, 401(k), and commuter benefits.