Lead Developer - Full Stack/Web at Kin + Carta
Solstice is hiring a Full Stack developer to join one of our Agile project teams.
We're an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through groundbreaking digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible digital solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers. Solid communication skills, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must to be successful at Solstice.
We are looking for a great Full Stack developer who excels with the web space. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React/Angular or other frontend technologies
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Strong proficiency in Full Stack Java or C# development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Strong TDD skills
- Web Application Security, OWASP
- RESTful web services knowledge
- D3 experience is a plus
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field