Lead Engineer - Integrations
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors, while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
What you’ll do:
As the lead engineer of integrations at Unqork, you will serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for integration capabilities within the core Unqork platform. This is a critical role in helping to design, build, and own an industry-changing product.
- Participate as a primary stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, sprint planning, standups.
- Ensure that your team has the support they need to make successful decisions and trade-offs.
- Help build out the integrations team
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features and services to extend the Unqork platform
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
Who you are:
- You enjoy building and mentoring cohesive teams
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy solving complicated problems
- You pay attention to the details, but can just as easily distill the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of engineering experience, including 2+ years focused on integrations
- Experience working with product managers, leading to a successful track record of releasing quality, adopted software
- Deep experience building flexible frameworks enabling real-time and asynchronous data exchange
- MongoDB experience
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.