Lead Front-End Engineer at Lively
An estimated 30-40 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it. If you’ve been looking for a well-funded, high-growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
Lively is a unique blend of experts in audiology and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Facebook, FreshDirect, Lyft and 1stdibs who all share the same mission: to democratize, simplify and de-stigmatize the adoption and use of technically advanced hearing aids, empowering more people with hearing loss to hear better.
More about the role
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Front-End Web Engineer.
- Deep understanding of core modern web concepts such a Single Page App and Server Side vs. Client Side Rendering.
- Familiarity with server-side technologies such as Node.js or Java.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Conversion Optimization and A/B testing, Web and Mobile Performance Optimization, CSS/SVG animations.
- Experience in the healthcare space and startup environment.