IEX is looking for a talented Lead Microsoft Systems Engineer to join our technology team.
This experienced individual has a proven track record in strategic adoption and deployment of Microsoft 365 technologies. This person will partner with our other enterprise and technology operations teams to innovate and create solutions for our corporate environment. In particular this role would be responsible for developing, overseeing, and support all aspects of our Microsoft 365 solutions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a trading environment and a real passion for our mission of fairness and transparency in the markets. If this sounds like you, please apply!
- Ability to mentor and inspire team members to do their best work
- Balance of being a team player as well as forming and asserting personal viewpoints independent of others
- Ability to consistently produce results
- Belief in IEX's mission to build fairer markets
What you'll do:
- Work with internal customers to develop solutions for corporate technology needs
- Provide and help implement architecture recommendations for scalable and maintainable solutions
- Own, maintain, and manage our Microsoft 365 stack
- Respond to and participate in a 24x7 on call rotation with other members of the team
- 5-10 years of experience in corporate technology roles
- Proficient in administration and deep understanding of Hyper-V, VMWare, or other virtualization software
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory, high availability failover clustering, ADFS
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Working knowledge or PowerShell or other scripting language usable on Windows systems
- You are in touch with the product roadmap for Microsoft and their 365 offerings
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values