Lead Salesforce Developer at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer to join our Enterprise Systems team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As our Lead Salesforce Developer, you will serve as the Salesforce technical leader and solutions architect for all application designs and builds. This is a critical, highly impactful role that will work alongside our key business stakeholders and Salesforce Administrators to understand strategic, organizational objectives and develop solutions that help the business meet yearly goals. As the key subject matter expert, you will have a top-down, holistic perspective of the Salesforce environment, as well as a deep understanding of the intricacies. This is an exciting opportunity to be the authority and own everything from technical requirements gathering, application design, Salesforce configuration, testing, and post-deployment support, all while learning and growing in your career.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with key cross-functional stakeholders to scope and map business requirements to well-architected technical solutions that best leverage Salesforce platforms and products
- Work with Salesforce Administrators to define technical solutions that fulfill business requirements and provide optimal user experiences
- Ensure solutions meet business goals and are technically feasible, scalable, and maintainable
- Lead the testing and implementation of Salesforce development efforts; including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documentation
- Generate technical requirements documents, architectural documents, solution overviews, technical process flows, and proofs-of-concept (POCs) that support the design, configuration, and technical development of solutions
- Work collaboratively with team members to analyze data and identify key insights to plan and design solutions that align with business requirements
You should apply if you have most of this:
- 5 years as a Salesforce Developer
- Solid understanding and experience with Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, REST and SOAP API integrations and Lightning Components
- Proficiency with Salesforce sandbox management and deployment best practices
- Experience with Agile methodology and Agile project management tools
- Big-picture thinker, in-depth problem solver, and strong ability to think through problems and make actionable recommendations
- Effective communication skills and advanced documentation practices
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; risk-averse mindset
- Salesforce Certifications: Technical Architect, Application Architect, Platform App Builder, CPQ Specialist
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Communities
- Proficiency in SQL and comfortable working with large datasets to identify actionable insights
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.