Lead Software Engineer - Waterview at Lifion by ADP
We are looking for an incredibly bright lead engineer to join our very progressive team. Work on a technically challenging full stack problems. If you are the kind of person who thrives in a challenging environment and has creative expertise and a thirst for pushing the limits, we are interested in you!
Lead a scrum team of Software Engineers who get a thrill out of delivering quality code and great customer experiences. If that’s you, let us know and you can be a part of it.
- Responsible for building out core client service tools being developed in-house to help support the rollout of products to our global clients
- Deliver innovative solutions to drive next generation user experiences, designs and technologies
- Spearhead POC’s on the latest technologies and help Lifion by ADP move even faster
- Work closely with our client service organization to optimize processes and improve client interactions through developed tooling.
- Choose the right tool for the right job in defining & governing architecture approaches
- 5-6 years of experience delivering enterprise level software to production
- Experience leading a team of engineers to execute on high impact, critical projects
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and run time optimization
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and automation testing (Selenium, etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (or in lieu of degree, 4+ years of relevant work experience, in JS ES6 production environment)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of UX and design best practices
- Knowledge of complex enterprise software systems and databases