As a Lifion Developer you’ll be at the forefront of a revolution in next generation of Human Capital Management solutions. Leveraging your technical foundation, you’ll have a chance to build customer facing applications that will help our customers serve their employees from hire to retire.
Lifion’s fast-paced and dynamic organization is looking for individuals who aren’t afraid to:
1) Adopt a ‘build and iterate’ approach
2) Design with flexibility in mind
3) Constantly improve based on feedback
Lifion Developers have influence beyond core UI implementation, logic and workflows–you’ll also have influence over the product direction and the planning that supports it.
- The Lifion Developer is a primary resource for development and support for Human Capital Management products by leveraging our visual development platform
- Understand client requirements to implement and configure application functionality including: user interfaces, business rules, workflows and complex logic
- Operate within the full product lifecycle from wireframes and database models through to the UI/UX
- Work with software development test engineers to fully automate application testing
- Provide feedback to internal teams to help drive new product requirements and enhancements
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX, & Architects to deliver end to end products that will delight our clients
- Masters / Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Unrelated field of education with a coding bootcamp graduation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying technical levels
- Proficient in technical business writing
- Ability to evaluate functional requirements and use cases and convert those into application logic, validation rules and data models
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: Python, Ruby, C#, Java, C, Go or any object oriented programming language
- Proficient with relational databases, particularly modeling entity relationships and understanding SQL
- Comfortable producing wireframes for user interfaces
- Ability to a identify and build an MVP
- Demonstrated experience documenting/configuring solutions for complex business and data intensive systems
- Experience building Human Capital Management, Business Process Management or Enterprise resource management tools
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience in automation testing specifically in BDD or TDD methodologies
- Experience coordinating various technical groups for dependency and roadmap alignment
- Experience in startup or high growth technology environments
Click here to know more about Lifion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEiEfpWs9q0&t=24s
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.