Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to build and deploy Machine Learning models to augment our clinicians and provide the best possible care to our patients.
- 2+ years of experience in a production machine learning environment: You can Define, Prototype, Develop, Deploy, and Monitor ML Models
- 4+ yrs of experience in software engineering, building and maintaining APIs and production level systems
- Professional command of Python (Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Scikit-learn)
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in computer science, engineering, statistics, computational linguistics, or other quantitative field or relevant equivalent professional experience
NICE TO HAVES
- Work experience in Healthcare
- Hands-on experience with natural language processing libraries including (not limited to) SpaCy, GloVe, …
- Experience with high performance and distributed computing (Apache Spark or Apache Arrow).
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment: You take responsibility for your projects and pride in your work.
- Experience with neural networks for natural language processing
- Experience dealing with health system partners data (e.g. EHRs, CCDA, FHIR, HIEs, ADT feeds and claims/pre-auth feeds)
- Experience in using Tensorflow and Keras in production
ABOUT PAGER ENGINEERING
- Decentralized in decision making
- Learning culture
OUR TECH STACK
- Node.js, Python, Go
- Native iOS and Android
- Vue.js, ember.js
- Mongo, Postgres, Redis
- Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Google Cloud
- Microservice architecture
- Open source
Founded by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs from successful startups (Uber, Teladoc, Gilt, One Medical Group, Buzzfeed), we are passionate about improving access to high quality and personal health care.
From long days of perfecting a great product and long nights of happy hours or group dinners, we are looking for someone smart, energetic, and fun to join our tight-knit and growing team.
A passion for health care is not necessary to apply; however, a passion for improving the lives of people and living a better life through technology is a must.
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.