Manager, Quality Development at Rent the Runway
Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the world’s first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable and financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories and home decor from 700+ brand partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, RTR has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the “TIME 100” most influential people in the world and as one of People magazine’s “Women Changing the World.”About the Team:
Customer Experience lives and breathes our mission of empowering our customers to feel amazing. We've been called fit gurus, personal stylists, shipping virtuosos, and even fashion therapists. From styling advice to troubleshooting orders to offering a confidence boost when needed, we're ready to help with anything. Customer Experience is truly the heart of our business and has a major impact on our continued success.About the Job:
As the Manager of Quality Development, you are responsible for ensuring the high caliber of work and service across the Customer Experience team, setting Quality Development best practices and pushing for continuous improvement.
In partnership with the Training Team, the Quality Development Team is responsible for making sure every touch point with our customers is flawless - positive, empowering and tailored to our customers’ unique needs. Through a thorough onboarding process, continuous education program and a regular cadence of scoring and coaching, the Training & Quality Development teams ensure that all agents are adhering to the highest standards of quality.
What You’ll Do:
- Sets overall Quality Development strategy based on industry standards for the Customer Experience team. Benchmarks goals and performance based on market data.
- Leads and develops a team of Quality Development Coordinators.
- Owns and continuously improves Quality Development program for Customer Experience Department.
- Builds and maintains relationships with managers and subject matter experts across the CX department to identify QD opportunities.
- Ensures proper coaching is delivered (via Team Leads) to efficiently develop agent performance through the Quality Development process.
- Ensures scoring alignment between QDCs.
- Owns ongoing adjustment and upkeep of the Quality Development scorecard, QSDDs and QD SOPs/processes.
- Partners with the Training Team to surface QD trends that dictate what gets plotted into the Training Calendar.
- Surfaces QD trends weekly to Director of Training & Quality Development.
- Researches and keeps current on the latest QD trends, methodology and best practices
- Sources learning partners and maintains relationships with vendors.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- 5+ years experience in Quality Development
- Minimum 3 years leadership experience in leading a Quality Development or Training Team
- Experience launching a Quality Tool (sourcing & vendor management)
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and manage work with minimal supervision
- Strong Customer Service skills required
- Experience in a start-up environment is a major plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; demonstrated influence and excellent communication style
- Must be adaptable in responding quickly and positively to growth of the business
- Analytically sound with experience creating a framework for assessing, measuring and tracking success
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the wellbeing of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.