Manager, Technology Governance & Standards at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you a hardworking information technology professional with a desire to make a difference? We have a phenomenal opportunity to work with a collaborative group at Memorial Sloan Kettering in the DigITs (Digital Informatics & Technology Solutions) team!
MSK has initiated a Digital Transformation Program that is changing and improving many aspects of Information Technology operations, infrastructure, system architecture and development. In addition, MSK has experienced significant growth over the past several years. These factors have made it vital to evaluate, develop and improve IT Policies, Technology Standards, and Governance. The Technology Standards & Governance Manager will be a core member of the DigITs Standards & Governance Team responsible for managing IT policies and technology standards across the various MSKCC Departments as well as raising awareness of policy and standard’s compliance.
- Evaluate, develop and monitor compliance of IT policies and technology standards for MSKCC.
- Manage internal and external reviews, inspections, and investigations relative to the IT policies and technology standards.
- Promote IT policies and technology standards to ensure the compliance at MSKCC.
- Collaborate with partners on developing IT policies and technology standards.
- Communicate and improve the awareness of DigITs standards and governance to the various partners and their respective business units
- Work with Internal Audit to ensure risk management priorities are reflected in annual plans and initiatives.
- Measure and report on the compliance and enforcement of IT policies and technology standards for managing risks.
- Establish and maintain technology inventory at MSKCC.
- Manage Technology training plans including establishment of training curriculum, assignment, records management, and compliance monitoring and reporting.
- 7-10+ years of large-scale IT operations and / or development experience with recent work related to Tech Standards & Governance
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; experience in lieu of degree
- Healthcare industry background is a plus
Location: NYC - Midtown East near Grand Central
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time | Generous Vacation + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance | Commuter Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, transparency, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
Our Hiring Process#LI_POST
You read the ad, agree it sounds like a great fit & apply -> Talent Acquisition contacts you to schedule a phone interview (if your profile aligns) -> after speaking with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will connect with the Hiring Manager by phone or video call -> if your experience is a fit, you will move forward to a video call or on-site visit with the team -> post-interview feedback -> ideally an offer! -> reference check & onboarding -> orientation & official welcome to MSK