Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our Engineering team. We are looking for someone with amazing collaboration skills and the ability to learn quickly who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
What You'll Do
- You will work with other technologists, as well as with each of the company's other departments (marketing, product, sales, engineering, etc.) to draft test plans that satisfy project requirements
- Manually test websites, mobile apps and other device driven software using exploratory testing techniques
- Operate in a self-directed, fast-paced start-up environment, while working with mentors who encourage and promote growth and development
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to the Engineering, Creative, and other teams throughout feature development
- Work closely with our automation testing team to push through full coverage of our regression test plan
- At least 3 years experience as a manual QA engineer testing functionally and UI of C\S products + back-end services on web, iOS & Android
- Experience in testing cloud-based web services
- Basic scripting experience using both web and mobile automation tools, such as Selenium, and an ability to solve basic programming problems
- Proven experience working with SQL
- Solid knowledge of HTTP, HTML, XML
- Proven experience with API testing using Postman (or any similar tools).
- Familiarity with current software design methodologies including Agile (Scrum) process
- Excellent problem solving skills, a love for technical challenges, and a willingness to learn
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- QA certification
- You participate in the community by contributing to open source libraries, speaking at events, and/or writing technical blog posts
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.