We're looking for a mid-level full-stack engineer to help the engineering effort on our various projects. You'll collaborate with other engineers and product managers, assist development across the full application stack, and interface with our clients as a representative of Giant Machines
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups across a variety of industries including financial, healthcare, real estate, and airlines. GM’s product approach is user-focused and design forward. Our applications are well thought out products that are also technically sound, well documented, and performant.
Our culture is deeply collaborative. We pair program, host lunch-and-learns, have group discussions, and generally work very closely together.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- Strong programming abilities
- Knowledge of design and development of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with and knowledge of the following:
- Frontend frameworks such as React, Angular, and Vue.
- Relational (e.g. Postgres) and/or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with ORM tools such as ActiveRecord, Sequelize, or Hibernate.
- CSS, and CSS preprocessors, especially Sass.
- Testing frameworks, unit and integration testing.
- Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Heroku.
- Ability to understand project requirements from a user perspective and make technical decisions that are in service of the goals of our clients.
- Ability to work closely with our client's internal teams.
- Experience in a consulting environment is a plus.
Recruitment Agencies: Giant Machines does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.