Mid Quality Engineer III at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Stash is seeking a dedicated, motivated, and reliable QA Engineer for the Marketing Operations (MOPs) squad. MOPs supports the Marketing and Brand & Creative teams in delivering Stash web properties, cross-team initiatives, and related internal systems.
What you’ll do:
- Regular QA for Stash.com deploys and testing platforms
- Collaborate with Marketing and Brand & Creative PMs in understanding both functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop QA processes and tools to improve delivery efficiency
- Manage communication of progress/status to stakeholders
- Ensure direct communication over email/ticketing chain to ensure timely resolution of identified issues
Who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years working in QA at a software company (startup environment preferred)
- Degree in computer science or relevant software development experience
- Knowledge of manual and automation testing
- Experience in troubleshooting issues and root cause analysis
- Excitement and passion to innovate in finance
- A proven track record of delivering high quality and tested software on-time and often
- An open mind, flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**