Mid/Senior Level Software Engineer at Nemedio
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:47 p.m. (EST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
As part of the Nemedio team, you will work to define, build, and support web-based tools for medical device clients. A successful candidate will have most of the following qualifications:
- Interest in medical devices, robotics, and physical device design.
- 4+ years of development experience.
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails/ Postgres experience.
- Experience working with GraphQL, GraphQL-Ruby, and Apollo.
- Software architectural experience, specifically web applications.
- Knowledge of web security best practices and how they relate to Rails/React applications.
- Experience with a frontend framework such as Angular, Ember, or React (preferred) .
- Experience with testing in Rspec/Capybara.
- Experience writing and consuming Web APIS.
- A few projects you built yourself or with a team that you can show off to us.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Nice to Have
- experience working on projects in the medical field (device side, patient side, health-tech, HIPPA compliant apps, etc)
- experience with medical device related standards such as 21CFR pt 820, 21CFR pt11, ISO 14971, IEC 62403
Read Full Job Description