At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Join MSK as we meet the challenge of fighting cancer in the modern era. We will define a new model of care using software. You will join one of the work homes (Ecosystems, Clinical & Logistics Platform, Service Platform and Health Consumer Platform) for the rest of 2020. Your work assignment will adjust periodically depending on Train capacity and deliverables.
You are a highly skilled Mobile Developer with Native/Hybrid mobile development experience in iOS and Android. You can design and develop from architecture, design to coding. You work well in a dynamic team environment working with the business, designers, architects, other developers and QA and DevOps engineers.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop public facing Native/Hybrid mobile applications on iOS and Android Platform. You’ll help transitioning existing Native mobile app to the new hybrid platform (OutSystems) with a vision towards delivery on any channel.
- Design and develop mobile applications using tools like XCode, Visual Studio, OutSystems that will not only be used by your immediate team, but across the Enterprise.
- Collaborate in an agile team with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, System Architects, other Development Teams, QA Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Users.
Who you are:
- Understands application integration, test driven development.
- Experience with writing UI test and unit cases.
- Experience with 3rd party library integration.
- Familiarity with using Docker, Kubernetes or similar container technologies and setting up CI/CD pipelines is a plus.
- Experience and familiarity with Cloud Architecture (AWS or Azure) is a plus.
- Experience with Java, Kotlin is a plus.
- Experience with OutSystems development is a plus for Mobile applications.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.