We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our Client Engineering team. Your primary goals will be to ensure, protect, and improve the quality of the Hinge Android and iOS apps and to help define and grow the standards of QA at Hinge.
- Create and execute detailed test plans for the Hinge app
- Work with engineers to verify the correct functionality of their work
- Help document, organize, track, and prioritize known issues
- Help investigate, clarify, and consolidate user-reported issues
- Help develop quantitative standards for assessing and maintaining app quality
- Facilitate cross-functional communication as it relates to ensuring the quality of the Hinge app
- You have 1-4 years of QA experience (consumer-facing mobile apps preferred)
- You are organized, rigorous, and meticulous
- You have a commitment to and take pride in producing high-quality work
- You are capable of and can facilitate clear, productive, and empathetic communication
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description