Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission:
As a Mobile QA Engineer on Zocdoc’s Quality Assurance team, you will play a key role in the ongoing development of our iOS and Android apps. You will work closely with engineers, product managers, and the rest of the QA team to rigorously test new features through every part of the software development lifecycle. You will also have the opportunity to learn and contribute to our automated testing efforts using cutting edge technologies like Appium, Cypress, and BrowserStack.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Are passionate about mobile technologies and how they improve the consumer experience
- Are self-driven and excited to work with a small and agile team
- Have a passion for the unique challenges of a high-growth environment, including rapid iteration and dynamic responsibilities
- Have a desire to learn and grow your technical skills, including writing automated QA tests
Your Day to Day is…
- Collaborating with our agile team of dedicated and brilliant engineers, product managers, and designers
- Reviewing business requirements and technical specifications, providing timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Performing thorough acceptance and regression testing when a new mobile release is available
- Triaging user reported bugs and issues associated with our iOS and Android applications
- Identifying, recording, tracking, and thoroughly documenting bugs
- Triaging and owning issues until ownership is transferred
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- At least 2 years of experience in software QA for consumer-facing web and/or mobile applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of troubleshooting best practices for iOS and Android platforms
- A drive to push for information to solve problems and mitigate risks early in the process to avoid feature delays.
- Ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions
- Experience with data analysis and/or writing any flavor of SQL query is a plus
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Competitive parental leave
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when in office)
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.