About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
We are looking for curious, pragmatic and capable mobile engineers who want to see the outcome of their work help people. You will join our Product Engineering team and work on important projects in areas like Virtual Care delivery, In Person Medical Services, or Behavioral Health. Our product engineers work closely with our product management, design and clinical teams to identify problems and build effective solutions.
You will join in on ownership of the mobile engineering discipline: working to build not only our products, but our culture and processes. You will not be hesitant to jump in and fix things because you take responsibility for sustainable engineering. Technical problem solving appeals to you, but you will also create space for your colleagues to demonstrate the same. We all learn and grow to achieve goals that can never fit in a job description. This can be a fully remote position.
What success looks like
- Join the Product Engineering team as a mobile engineer to build and improve our mobile software on both Android and iOS.
- Help the team refine and maintain engineering processes that let us develop quickly while keeping a high threshold for quality — including writing tests, technical documentation and mobile application distribution systems.
- Routinely ship high quality software that helps simplify healthcare for our patients and clinicians.
- Engage in the entire lifecycle of product engineering, including (but not limited to) Tech Leading, sprint planning, retrospectives, on-call rotation, code & design review, and deploying software.
- Learn and improve from both qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Build an understanding of our business and our unique approach to healthcare so that your technical decisions impact the course of the company.
What you will bring
- You are capable of working collaboratively in our mobile application. We use React Native, Typescript, with native iOS and Android, but you may have experience with Xamarin, Flutter, or React Native.
- You set a high bar for technical excellence, and you want to help your peers achieve it.
- You are able to anticipate technical and operational risks and can help mitigate them.
- You have experience with either Android or iOS (or both). And you’ve shipped software through the Google Play Store or App Store (or both).
- You are comfortable working with one or more back-end language or framework to refine APIs.
- You have several approaches to debugging, maintaining and improving mobile software.
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
About our Tech
- React 16.13, + Typescript 4.0
- React Native 0.63 + Typescript 4.0
- Python 3.7
- Clojure 1.10
- Postgres 12
- Microsoft AppCenter
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Eden Health will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]