MS Dynamics Administrator at Rent the Runway
At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered and self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, and customer service. Since our launch in 2009, we’ve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - and we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud and believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable and fast-growing business, with 11 million members of our community who believe that rental is the future.
About the Team:
Our Finance Organization is dedicated to the support and maintenance of financial processes within Microsoft Dynamics ERP, as well as other internal financial processes, systems and reports.
About the Job:
This is a new position at RTR on the accounting team which will work on leveraging various features of Dynamics 365 to support a rapidly growing business. This role will interface with everyone on the accounting team including AP, General Accounting, Payroll and Tax as well as business partners across the company in merchandising, operations and engineering.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the functionality of key processes within the ERP system
- Support the development of software to interface with ERP such as EDI, SFTP, and other data exchange platforms. Play a key role as an ERP technical expert and system administrator
- Design and implement simple and innovative solutions for removing operational risks and automating key internal financial processes such as accounts payable, and month end reporting
- Design and develop solutions that integrate our financial systems and processes with our in-house supply chain systems
- Support process reengineering efforts across the Finance organization to ensure a flexible and consistent delivery of financial results
- Establish strong working relationships with internal and external partners. Lend product expertise as necessary
- Provide day-to-day operational support through issue resolutions and ongoing maintenance. Guide the business in utilizing platform functionality to the best extent possible, including the review of business processes and system integration challenge
- Follow standardization of key business processes within the new ERP deployments and enhancements
- Administer ERP upgrades
- Lead Ad-hoc projects to support various and ongoing business efforts
- Maintain ERP roles & responsibilities, system access and general IT controls around ERP
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or 5+ years of programming experience with a compiled language like Java, C#, C++
- 5+ years' Administration experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience working with large software enterprise systems and projects
- Strong background in developing software for financial systems and integration with other systems
- Strong business knowledge of financial processes
- Familiarity with ERP systems and working with software to interface with ERP such as EDI, SFTP, and other data exchange platforms
- Knowledge of ERP systems architecture
- Experience with best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and realization
- Exceptional communication skills
- Development experience to include programming in X++ for D365 is a plus
- Knowledge of MySQL is a plus
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun! .
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.