.Net Developer at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK is seeking an Advanced Application Analyst to become an integral member of the Clinical Research Support team in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences that is responsible for the hospital-wide interpretation system as well as various clinical and non-clinical applications. As a member of this team, you will have a chance to work on cutting edge projects and initiatives being adopted in an ever changing healthcare arena. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in implementing and supporting an enterprise remote simultaneous medical interpretation application which will streamline the interpretation process for various types of providers, patients and caregivers throughout the organization.
- Serve as the system administrator for the RSMI application coordinating all IT related activities throughout the project lifecycle and beyond
- Develop and maintain relationships with end-users to understand system requirements
- Create and maintain documentation for workflow, operating procedures and system administration
- Participate in, and lead, project meetings, and create/maintain detailed implementation plans
- Track the progress of tasks and issues and actively communicate status and resolution efforts with project stakeholders.
- A motivated self-starter who has an optimistic and positive attitude
- A strong analytical thinker and skilled problem solver
- Curious, enthusiastic and goal oriented
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- A solid decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions to keep the project moving forward
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational
- Adept at building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals
- Excellent written and verbal communicator; able to easily interact with a diverse group of individuals
- Resilient in recovering from setbacks and skilled at finding detours around obstacles
- Able to operate effectively, even when things are not clear or the way forward is not obvious
- Adept at learning quickly, applying insights from past efforts to new situations
- A Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Business/Management, Healthcare and/or Information Sciences, or possess the equivalent in experience.
- Strong understanding of Information Technology operations and infrastructure processes.
- An understanding and experience in project management and exposure to project management methodologies is preferred. #LIPOST
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.