.NET Full Stack Developer (SRE) at Lifion by ADP
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a .NET full stack developer
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong experience managing, maintaining and administering source control with Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Azure DevOps Server in an agile development environment, with a strong focus in creating devops pipelines.
- Automation skills with tools such as Powershell and Ansible
- Experience with CI/CD and branching/merging strategies
- Experience automating deployments to many internal test environments, ensuring successful delivery, and providing notification statuses
- Hands on knowledge of Splunk with the ability to create dashboards, monitors and alerts, notify about anomalies
- Proficient with Windows 2016/2019, IIS 7.x/8.x, SQL Server 2017/2019
- Experience with documenting all areas of the build and release engineering process
- Ability to provide technical leadership, anticipate problems, and resolve issues
- Develop an excellent working relationship with all agile teams and communicate at a high level to teams in multiple locations around the world
- Must be able to work as part of a team and independently
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proficiency in RHEL 7x/8x, Websphere 8.x, Oracle 19c
- Experience with Kubernetes, containers, orchestration
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.