This NetSuite Developer will work with the various business areas such as the Finance team, the procurement and logistics team etc to provide necessary support and customizations for their operations.
- Work with a team that builds and maintains the ERP and related software systems at Peloton.
- Develop and maintain SuiteScripts and Workflows, Saved Searches, Reports, Custom Fields and Records and other NetSuite customizations
- Work with the integration software to triage the data or other issues with the integration
- Work with the team to document and generate custom reports as necessary
- Assist with data import process and data cleanup and data migration from various systems
- Administer user access to NetSuite, Dell Boomi or other software that we are responsible for maintaining
- Have had experience in NetSuite with hands on experience on NetSuite forms customization, Suiteflow, Data migration, Suitebundler & custom field –record Customizations
- Basic knowledge on standard NetSuite transactions like Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Inventory management etc.
- NetSuite Technical Hands on experience on SuiteScript (Java scripting) – Client, User event, Scheduled, workflow, portlet, Suitelet etc., Suiteflow, Suitebuilder and Restlets
- Experience with Suitecommerce Advanced Or SCIS is a plus though not mandatory.
- Strong background in programming in Java or other languages will be an added advantage
- Have been a part of at least 1 full cycle NetSuite implementation
- Working experience with Multi-Subsidiary and inter-company transactions is mandatory. Exposure to EU is a plus.
- Experience in system integration testing and unit testing
- Strong communication and process documentation skills
College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or a minimum of 5 years’ equivalent work experience.
Third party candidates will not be considered for this opportunity.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.