Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
- Identify efficiencies in our automated data capture workflows and present findings to stakeholders.
- Recommending and implementing changes to automate manual workflow processes and to challenge the “old way”
- Measure and track accuracy measure across clients and platform to increase automation and processing efficiencies
- Prepare cost-benefit analysis to quantify improvements and inform stack ranking
- Identify new opportunities to apply automation (in-house machine learning!)
- Quantify actual impact to implemented changes, post deployment
- Collaborate cross functionally and lead project by building operational business requirements and use cases for automation
- Superior focus on data process performance, with a mentality of constant improvement
- Familiarity with the creation and usage of APIs
- Proficient in agile development methodologies
- Ability to write SQL queries is required
- Have experience with relational databases
- Know how to test your code
- Combination of engineering and finance background is a PLUS
- 7-9 years of work experience preferred
- Attention to detail is essential
- Role will report to the Director of Strategic Operations
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Read Full Job Description