Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a Partner Engineer to work with our key clients and publishers. Partner Engineers should be strong Software engineers that also have strong communication skills. For example, we expect Partner Engineers to speak to key publishers (e.g. Google, Yelp), develop relationships, devise an integration strategy, and then actually perform the integration. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to work closely with multiple departments across Yext, as well as directly interface with our partners, publishers, and enterprise clients. If you enjoy working with people as much as you enjoy coding, this this is the perfect role for you!
- Guide new publishers on creating various API endpoints and write code to implement the endpoints into the Yext platform
- Work with Yext’s Business Development and Product teams to get new publishers added to the Yext network by analyzing and recommending integration approaches based on their capabilities and existing infrastructure
- Investigate open APIs of non-integrated publishers
- Aid and manage integrating new enterprise and reseller customers into Yext's Knowledge Manager
- Troubleshoot technical issues in real-time
- Develop an expertise in Yext’s product offerings, underlying implementation and technical design
- Drive partner bugs, requirements and feature requests with Product and Engineering
- Write software in a number of languages (Java, Python, SQL etc.) to extend Yext’s product offerings for use in publisher and client integrations
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent degree/experience
- Understanding of B2B, SaaS or client-facing, consumer products
- Strong knowledge of Java, and SQL, as well as knowledge of common API infrastructures like JSON, XML, and RESTful APIs
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Strong English written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Occasional travel as the business requires
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.