Pre-Sales Solutions Architect, Networking at Myriad360
Who You Are
You are ambitious and have a voracious thirst for knowledge. You are as confident in your technical skills as you are in your people skills. You love seeing your contributions drive client success, and your own success too. You are eager to jump in and make a significant impact in the networking space.
You have at least 7 years of experience in network engineering and architecture. You have professional level certifications and/or partner-specific certifications (think Cisco, Juniper, Arista, etc). Those certifications are backed up by a deep understanding of best practices and the ability to lead client meetings, primarily in the New York City area.
About The Role
Myriad360’s Solutions Architecture team solves client needs by assessing requirements, identifying solutions, working with internal account management teams, and engaging our technology partners to provide complete, turn-key solutions including products, integration services and field services.
Your day-to-day as a Solutions Architect will see you spending time as a go-to technical resource for our Account Executives and their clients, so you'll be heavily invested in building on your current knowledge base and working to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to emerging client trends and needs, and identifying new technological solutions that will address those needs.
You will be frequently conversing with our clients to understand their business initiatives and information technology investments. You will also create and document architectural designs while collaborating with other Solutions Architects, Professional Services Specialists, and Myriad’s partners to execute on those technical solutions you create.
This role is accountable for:
- Understanding client business needs through excellent communication and relationship management
- Identifying client requirements and evolving client and internal understanding of the market, products and services
- Provide quoting assistance for products in conjunction with internal resources, distribution partners and OEM systems engineers
- Prepare solutions proposals to include products and consulting services for implementation, effectively balancing value propositions between Myriad360 and the client
- Provide cross-technology guidance across the whole solution stack, not just a narrow product line definition
- Engage in continuous learning on new technologies and products, including R&D and lab work
- Earning certifications to satisfy partnership requirements
- Deliver world-class experience to our clients
- Relevant networking experience and certifications (CCIE/CCNP, CCDE/CCDP, JNCIE/JNCIP)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in network engineering and architecture
- Client relationship management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, technical writing and diagramming skills
- An aptitude for leading customer conversations where required
- Knowledge of multi-vendor environments and the challenges therein
- Specific knowledge of at least one of Cisco, Juniper, or Arista
- Operational experience in networking environments
- Basic network security background
- Advanced time, expectation and knowledge management skills
- Deep knowledge of TCP, UDP and multicast
- Experience at other VARs or OEMs
- Knowledge of current-generation networking solution stack, including MC-LAG, 802.1X, EVPN, VXLAN, MACSec, SDN
- Knowledge of F5/A10 ADCs and related solution set
- Knowledge of Palo Alto, Fortinet or Cisco security products and related solution set
- Deep OEM knowledge in Cisco, Juniper, or Arista
- Basic knowledge of non-network OEMs with networking solutions e.g. HPE ProCurve
- Experience with network security, e.g. firewalls, IDS/IPS, NAT
- Basic knowledge of systems languages (interpreted or compiled) such as Python, C, Go, Ruby, Perl
- Some SRE knowledge and/or network automation knowledge highly desired, specifically knowledge of Redis, Storm, Kafka, Ansible, Saltstack
- Some knowledge of storage, compute and virtualization
- Knowledge of common networking requirements trees by customers
Up to 10% travel required outside of NYC Metro
Daily accessibility to NYC Metro required
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- Caring. We act with compassion, respect, integrity and professionalism. We are willing to lend a hand.
- Dare to be Great. We take initiative, challenge ourselves to be great, and lead by example.
- Constant Improvement. We are inquisitive learners who apply new knowledge to improve ourselves and our work.
- Accountable. We do what we say, create clarity, focus on results, and take full ownership to deliver on our commitments.
- Can-Do Attitude. We are solution-focused, resourceful problem solvers who tackle every challenge with positivity and enthusiasm
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion, and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- Subsidized individual & family health insurance plans
- Ongoing company-funded professional development & education
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, quarterly performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Community involvement opportunities
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.